Here is my recommended resources and tools for SEO. Having proper SEO tools can help you to get things fast, helps you to solve technical errors on your website and also help you to spy on your competitor’s site. Some of tools/sites name you might already know and some of not, but feel free to check out those resources, you’ll definitely find it’s helpful for your website. Note: All below links will open in new tab.
For Beginner Webmaster
- Google Search Console (Free) - There is no any webmaster tool like this. It will give you all the details from zero index data to thousand of ranking data. It will also report SEO errors on your site, so don't waste your money on third party tool just to spot SEO error.
- Bing Webmaster Tool (Free) - Bing.com is a default search engine on many windows device, so there is still so much organic traffic left, which you can get it for free if you optimise your site for Bing as well.
- Google Mobile Friendly Test (Free) - To check your site is mobile responsive or not?
- Google PageSpeed Insight (Free) - To check what things, makes your site speed lower.
For Advance Webmaster
- Flikover (Paid) - Best SEO group buy service for competition analysis, on which you can access to all premium SEO tools like Semrush, Ahrefs, Moz, Majestic, etc. at a lower rate.
- Google Analytics (Free) - This tool can also show you, your all site URL's page speed score. So must link your webmaster and analytics accounts for better UX report.
- Google Chrome Dev Tool (Free) - This tool is built for a web developer, but as a webmaster, you can also get benefits from Network (To check resource loading time) and Audit panel (To get a suggestion on unused things).
- Google Search Analytic Report (Free) -This tool helps me to optimise only those pages on which I am getting the most traffic. It gives you lots of data on your indexed web pages.